VapeXhale VapeXNail Essential Oils Attachment
from: US $11.30
- CAD: CA $13.95 - CA $59.85
Free Domestic Shipping On Orders $125+
- Trusted Authorized Distributor
- Lowest Prices
- High Security Payments
VapeXhale Cloud EVO VapeXNail Essential Oils Attachment
The VapeXhale Cloud EVO VapeXNail Essential Oils Attachment is a pure all Borosilicate Glass oil delivery method. Providing essential oil consumers a butane-free, torch-free, all around safer experience. Designed to use the Cloud EVO technology, the VapeXNail attachment efficiently extracts concentrates using up to 50% less material. Made from Borosilicate glass.
*** YOU CANNOT INVERT THE EVO WHEN USING THE VAPEXNAIL ***.
VapeXhale Cloud EVO VapeXNail Essential Oils Attachment Works With:
- All VapeXhale Cloud EVO Vaporizers
- Stable Extracts
The VapeXNail Essential Oils Attachment is backwards compatible with all VapeXhale Cloud EVO vaporizers and requires a VapeXhale Cloud EVO vaporizer (sold separately) for use.
Multiples recommended to be able to load a pre loaded VapeXNail instead of needing to wait for each VapeXNail to cool down after use.
VapeXhale Cloud EVO VapeXNail Essential Oils Attachment Features:
- All Borosilicate High Temp Glass Vapor Path
- Uses PerpetuHeat Heating System (PHS)
- Ability to use the HydraTube Delivery System with the VapeXNail
- Durable Design
- Compatible only with VapeXhale Cloud EVO Vaporizers
VapeXhale Cloud EVO VapeXNail Essential Oils Attachment Instructions:
- Put your essential oil/concentrate into the loading chamber, located approximately one third of the way up from the bottom. You can smear it against the inner lip if you are having a hard time removing it from your tool, or if it is more substantial, you can just drop it in by hand! **WARNING: Do not load your oil from the top of the adapter! This will waste your essential oil as it will not be close enough to the heating element to reach proper extraction temperature.**
- Place the adapter into your Cloud just like an EZ Load Bowl (ELB), and place your HydraTube on top of the Cloud to stop any vapor from releasing into the air.
- After approximately 10 seconds (this is why we recommend to start small and become familiar with the device), or when you begin to have vapor accumulate in the adapter, breathe in until your tube no longer has vapor in it, then remove the HydraTube.
- Different Essential Oils may leave a residue in the chamber, so we recommend waiting 2 minutes before removing the adapter so that any residue has finished cooking off.
- When removing your VapeXNail, use utmost caution, as the glass is EXTREMELY HOT. Only hold and move the adapter by the glass that does not go into the Cloud EVO itself (the glass bulb at the top of the unit and above).
- **DO NOT TOUCH THE ADAPTER BELOW THE BULB OR YOU CAN BE BURNED!**
- Place the adapter either on a non-conductive surface like a glass plate, or inside the base of one of our HydraFeet, or any other container that will assist in dissipating heat. We recommend waiting 3-5 minutes before using your adapter again so as to prevent accidental burning.
VapeXhale Cloud EVO VapeXNail Essential Oils Attachment Includes:
- (1) x VapeXhale Cloud EVO VapeXNail Essential Oils Attachment
Look For The Authorized Logo!
Always look for the Authorized Logo to ensure you are buying a Genuine VapeXhale Cloud EVO VapeXNail Essential Oils Attachment. Don’t take chances with your health, only buy from an Authorized Distributor to ensure you are getting Genuine Authentic VapeXhale products. The advantage of buying from an authorized distributor is you will always get a Genuine VapeXhale Cloud EVO VapeXNail Essential Oils Attachment. You will also be fully covered by any manufactures warranty and you will receive the best service possible. Disclaimer: PlanetHaze is not responsible for any damage or personal injury caused by or from using our products. Glass is breakable and sharp, please use accordingly.
|Dimensions||7.5 × 1.5 × 1.5 cm|
Single, 3-Pack, 5 Pack
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.